Dr. Bohl makes his residence in Brookfield with his wife, Tommie. They have three children: Julie, David and Kristin. Julie is married to Steven, they have a son Trevor, and twins, Ariana and Cody.
A Wisconsin native, Dr. Bohl attended Valparaiso University, where he received his B.A. in Chemistry with a minor in Biology. He then attended Marquette University School of Dentistry, receiving his D.D.S. and Master’s Degree in Fixed Prosthodontics. In 1976, Dr. Bohl completed a residency at Loyola University Dental School, receiving both a Master of Science degree in Oral Biology and a Certificate of Specialty in Orthodontics. Dr. Bohl began practicing orthodontics in 1976. Dr. Bohl is Board Certified in Orthodontics.
Voted one of Milwaukee’s “Top Orthodontists” by Milwaukee Magazine’s latest four surveys, 1993, 1998, 2003 and 2009.
Dr. Bohl’s affiliations include:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- College of Diplomates of American Board of Orthodontics
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Fraternity
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Waukesha County Dental Society
- Greater Milwaukee Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American College of Dentists
- International College of Dentists
- Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity
- Wisconsin Dental Forum